Friday, August 29th, 2014
N4602 Willow Lane
Birnamwood Wisconsin 54414
The Wildlife Bar and Campground
Also performing: Sloppy Joe, Brewer & Shipley, Drunken Catfish Ramblers, Horseshoes & Grenades, The Giving Tree Band and more!!!
Ralph is performing Friday and Sunday (times TBA)
3 Day Festival Pass: $45.00
Single Day Prices:$20/day
***Free rough Camping for each night of the fest included with ticket***
**IF you wish to reserve a water/electric site for an additional fee of $25.00 PER DAY (this does NOT include festival admission) please call The Wildlife Campground at 715-449-3617
Thursday, October 23rd, 2014
4 Days of Bass & Grass
405 Malatchie Road
Perry Georgia 31069
Bass and Grass kicks off with supper Thursday night and it doesn’t let up ’till Sunday noon, a full weekend of unforgettable fun! The day’s activities include fishing, canoeing, hiking, hanging out on the dock at Goose Lake, music workshops, plenty of pickin’ circles and lots of good eating. The artists and participants are housed together which guarantees that everyone gets plenty of intimate coffee drinking time with Larry and Jenny Keel, Will Lee, Ralph Roddenbery, Donna Hopkins, Steve “Big Daddy” McMurry, Jeff Mosier, Bobby Miller, Sue Cunningham, Gove Scrivenor, Walter Forbes AND Grandpa’s Cough Medicine! Night time generally finds folks jamming around the fire pit at the Party Barn. The weekend culminates with a Saturday night barnyard jam, a full on round-robin showcase of Bass and Grass talent! It’s a real treat of innovation and collaboration!
Bass and Grass is hosted by the Green Bell which offers a diverse choice of lodging options to the intrepid Bass and Grasser. The most luxurious housing opportunities include the following:
- THE SHACK – It’s the heart of the Green Bell with enough room for 12 participants. This is also where the meals are served. For a complete list of amenities, visit the web-site www.greenbellbedandbarn.com.
- TWEET’S, SONNY’S and BROKE DOWN – 3 recently renovated cabins overlooking the lake.
- CAMPING options vary from bunk-room style cots in the Party Barn to you pitching your own tent under the Georgia stars. RV’s are welcome although water and electricity are not available.
No matter your housing choice, ALL options include the same fabulous food, fishing, music workshops and are conveniently within walking distance of one another.
- $600 for the housing option
- $475 for the camping option
Early bird pricing is in effect until June 15, contact us for details. Reserve your spot early, this opportunity is LIMITED to a few lucky participants!